Saturday, April 10, 2010

And of course it wasn't resolved!

Mr Vassen obviously ignored my last email, and never bothered to check if the amount was reversed in my credit card.

Than, on the 8th of April I received a call from travel jigsaw saying that my credit card was 'denied’ and therefore they couldn’t put through my reservation. I immediately called my partner in England and we found out that AVIS never reversed the amount, and I had an outstanding bill to pay (which I didn’t know because I rarely use this credit card).
Again, I had to call AVIS customer care, and luckily I got Mr Vassen in the line. He obviously didn’t remember me or my complaint, but asked me to send an email with my payment receipt (which is even more ridiculous because he was already informed by the branch of the payment).
Again, another email and copy of the receipt attached:


From: Kalinca Copello [mailto:kalinca.copello@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 April 2010 08:36 PM
To: Vincent Vassen
Cc: Careline Web
Subject: Re: URGENT Complaint about AVIS Umhlanga
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 8:11 PM, Kalinca Copello wrote:

Dear Mr Vassen,

As requested, please find attached picture of the receipt of payment made in march, which was not reversed in my credit card.As I mentioned to you, my credit card was block, and I demand this issue to be solved by tomorrow (09/05).


AVIS has been causing me nothing but trouble.


Sincerely,
Kalinca

No comments:

Post a Comment